Fashion Marketing Intern - Hong Kong
Cafuné is a modern accessories label founded and based in Hong Kong. We are a rapidly growing company with sales points in the US, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a motivated individual to assist with the Creative Director and Managing Director in marketing and sales. The candidate should be passionate about fashion and familiar with social media trends. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes of a fashion startup.
- Design and photo editing work for website & social media; manage and monitor social media presence
- Drive social media partnerships
- Assistance with event planning and coordination; seasonal photoshoots
- Research industry trends; develop ideas to drive customer growth and brand awareness
- Build key partner (media, influencers) database and maintain regularly
- Overall day-to-day team support
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge of basic Mac programmes (knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite a plus) and various social media platforms (Weibo & Wechat a plus)
- Ready for a fast pace start-up environment: self-motivated, organized and efficient
- Degree holder in areas of marketing, communications, public relations or fashion
Location: Kowloon Bay / Kwai Chung
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com