How to care for your Cafuné bag
Cafuné leather goods are crafted in the finest skins and hardware available. Every skin is natural and unique; any incidental tonal variations, marks or pattern variations should not be considered as imperfections.
To ensure the longevity of your Cafuné product, we recommend you to:
- Avoid over exposure of direct lighting and protect it from humidity
- Avoid exposure of the leather and hardware to moisture and rain
- Avoid contact with make-up or perfume.
- Hardware should be polished with a chamois cloth
- For storage, please place the product in its dust bag and avoid storing in high temperature, humid or unventilated areas
- Avoid contact of light-coloured leather with darker materials as this will cause colour migration
For further advice, please contact us at email@example.com